[olug] September 2010 OLUG Meeting

Adam Haeder adam at adamhaeder.com
Mon Aug 30 14:47:26 UTC 2010

If no one has any exciting topics, I have one that I can speak on:
Monitoring HTTP traffic with a Linux firewall, or
How to be Big Brother on your network with Linux, bash, mysql and tcpdump

We'll walk through how to setup a data collection and subsequent web-based
reporting interface for all http traffic from unique IP addresses on your
network. Find out how many of your employees are going to facebook everyday!
:)