[olug] OT: Startup Weekend Omaha 2

Corey Spitzer techmonkey4u at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:48:38 UTC 2010

Hey, I wanted to let you know that the first ever Startup Weekend
Omaha that I emailed this list about earlier this year was a great
success and if you missed it, we're having another one the weekend of
September 10-12 at the Mastercraft Building (1111 North 13th Street).

If you don't remember, Startup Weekend is a nonprofit event that
happens in cities around the world where startup ideas are pitched on
a Friday night, groups form around the best ideas and then turn them
into real ventures by Sunday night where they'll be demo'ed to a panel
of judges and potential investors.

Tickets are $45 and you get the experience of collaborating with
Omaha's innovators, creatives and entrepreneurs, 6 meals throughout
the weekend, and some quality time with mentors.

More info is at http://omaha.startupweekend.org