[olug] Contemplating an iPad.

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Mon Aug 23 02:52:38 UTC 2010

Those are some pretty hash words you are throwing out there. Not everyone has "I want a full pc" mindset, those are your own personal desires. I think it fits a niche market, and you simply do not fit the niche.

I for one see it for what it's meant to be (as I interpret it)... A big ass iPhone that runs those cool apps you've already purchased. In that sense, it would make perfect sense for me to buy it just to put a magnet on the back and put it on the fridge for my awesome cookbook app.