[olug] Wi Fire

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Fri Aug 20 16:14:26 UTC 2010

For those of you who saw the Wi Fire and liked it, here is a snippet from the email with directions on how to order one for yourselves:

And to all of you who have given it a whirl as well as those who have not yet had the opportunity, we want to remind you that MUG members can get 20% off the $49 retail value through August by visiting our store, https://store.hfield.com, and ordering a Wi-Fire with the Coupon Code AAPLG200.  Feel free to share the coupon code with your members so nobody misses out on the opportunity.

Craig Wolf
Wolf Computing Services
http://www.wolfcs.biz/wcs
(402)990-3010