[olug] OT - Organizational Information Technology Summary

Jason Zeisler superztnt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:07:33 UTC 2010

Hello all.
None of you really know me, but I have posted a few things here and there
and I have been to a meeting, yeah one meeting, I live in Sioux City. I am
looking for someone to help me with a school project. I am studying for a
masters in software engineering from Regis University and my first class is
Information Technology Concepts. Well I have a project that requires a 10
page paper due next week which is suppose to describe the company that I
work for, the information technology hierarchy, hardware, and software used
by my company. I don't really want to announce that I am working towards a
degree that doesn't pertain to my line of work, which is manufacturing
management. So I haven't approached the IT where I work because of this. I
would understand if no one wants to answer these questions because your
employer wouldn't allow it, or security reasons, but I would be very
appreciative if someone was will to help me out. I am attaching an outline
from my class for the project. Please look it over and let me know if you
are interested in helping.

Sincerely,
Jason Z.

What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
John Lubbock