[olug] linux

Patrick Schmidt peschmid at mpsomaha.org
Wed Aug 11 18:55:39 UTC 2010

I'm a little late to the game here, but here's a bump for OpenSUSE and Yast.

>>> adam davis <radamdavis at yahoo.com> 8/4/2010 10:09 PM >>>
Helloooooooooooooo oluggers
I am wondering what version of Linux would the easiest to use in a server environment?
For a little FYI. I am trying to decide what would be a better for me. I would like to have a home server that i could mainly use for storing and synchronize files on. I have a chose between windows server 2008 and a Linux distro.

</Adam>

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of

people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."