[olug] Looking to buy a LCD with Touch

Marc Mapes marcmdm2005 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 23:29:32 UTC 2010

Yea yea. But I am looking for the cheapest possible way. I know Jay
said he thought he had a old 13" with touch but havent heard back from
him yet.

I have a buttload of In Car PC stuff just waiting for this damn
project. But fuck I need to find another computer to get this shit
running. I just had to sell my damn HTPC. So I am down a computer. I
only have 3 in the house now. My main desktop then the other 2 are for
the kids movies in there rooms.