[olug] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Apr 22 13:21:21 UTC 2010

Let's keep the LinkedIn invites off the list please.  It's OT, and
disruptive to the conversation.

This kind of thing should be kept to the LinkedIn OLUG group.

Jon L.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Will Jamieson wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Will Jamieson <willjamiesonstudio at gmail.com>
> To: Ted Katseres <olug at olug.org>
> Subject: [olug] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
>
> LinkedIn
> ------------Will Jamieson requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>
> Ted,

> - Will
>
> Accept invitation from Will Jamieson
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/kxWSPPPtMF2mQsY-FFV6BnW/blk/I1982213122_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8OcjcNcz8Uej59bTlxrmBygz0QbPAScPAUdz4Qcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/
>
> View invitation from Will Jamieson
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/kxWSPPPtMF2mQsY-FFV6BnW/blk/I1982213122_2/39vcz8NcP4OczwVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/
>
> DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network? Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/svp/inv-25/
>

> ------
> (c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://levania.org/relayer/
VP of Community Development, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/
AnimeSunday.org - http://www.animesunday.org/