[olug] Linux Job - Short Term

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 01:05:50 UTC 2010

Hey Guys,

I got a call Friday from a recruiter asking me if I knew anybody who might be interested in a relatively short term Linux gig.  I accidentally deleted the voice mail.  I believe the particulars were as follows:

short term - 60-90 days
experience Linux with some Cisco being a plus

The guy who contacted me was Dave Vontz at Client Resources Inc.  Dave's a good guy.  I've never worked for CRI, but I've had a good relationship with Dave so I don't have any problems recommending him.

If you're interested our know somebody who might be the point of contact is Dave Vontz at CRI - dvontz at clientresourcesinc.com

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying