[olug] Packaging tool for OSX that runs under Linux?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Apr 15 20:28:29 UTC 2010

Does anyone know of a tool to build install packages for OSX that runs under
Linux?  Currently I have to e-mail the files to a co-worker who uses his
home machine to build the packages for me.  We tried the usual set of VMWare
virtual machines with OSX, but these don't have the packaging tools
installed and won't install without updates from Apple (which then kills the
OSX install).

Thanks,

Dan

--