[olug] Backup server options

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 00:29:28 UTC 2010

I should probably also specify that, since I've largely been working on notebooks for the last few years, I probably want something with as little additional software needed as possible.
I see a lot of software requires SQL, but how much config and maintenance would have to be done could become a factor...
 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.