[olug] Meeting Reminder - April OLUG Meeting

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 22:33:59 UTC 2010

I'll be watching the ustream while I debug half a dozen newbie NFS mounts.

Random rhetorical question: If you wanted to teach a new Linux user
how to use Linux, and gave them a perl script, how would you recommend
they enter it? Via OpenOffice Write?(No relation to anything that will
be talked about tonight.) Bear in mind that these users range anywhere
in experience from 'Where's my start button?!?!' to 'I can figure out
why this perl script isn't working if you just give me a day.'

Yeah, I think I'm needed more here.