[olug] (OT) Old inventory - Linux games.

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Apr 1 15:35:08 UTC 2010

If anyone is interested, I will be trying to clear out the remnants of
my shop from my garage.

I do have a couple of large boxes of unopened new items, and will send
you the list once it's compiled, just contact me off-list.

I have a bunch of linux games still, and would be asking 1/2 of what
they are listed on tuxgames.com, or less if you can find them for less
somewhere.

Plus for olugers, I'll take $10 for every $50 you would spend.

Otherwise I'll just be putting stuff on ebay in a box-sale.

I still have some used stuff that i've been keeping for misc projects,
that I'd probably be giving away....free gift with purchase?

First person to buy something,(and wants to take it) can have a
used-once Fondue set, in honor of 'The Melting Pot' closing.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User