[olug] DISREGARD Re: Back by Popular Demand

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:57:05 UTC 2009

Crap sorry about getting every excited.

I just talked to the LJ folks and it's only offered to current subscribers,
near the end of there subscription

So not for anyone :(  sniff sniff

I tried

Chad, CISSP
Sent from Oakton, VA, United States
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."