[olug] WM recommendation for switchers

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Tue Sep 29 13:31:00 UTC 2009

> gnome.  less clutter -- easier comprehension

Agreed.  KDE's configuration is far too convoluted.  I'd never recommend
it to a newbie.  I use KDE at work & Gnome at home just to keep up on both,
and I curse KDE every time I have to hunt down how to change something.
I still use it, though, because there's some nice things that you just
can't do with gnome.