[olug] Linux Laptop Cell Phone DUN

jerry lindsay jerrysoldier at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 00:18:43 UTC 2009

Hello,

Im a Business Administration student at Bellevue University in my final year.  I am looking for employment in an office setting.  I have strong computer skills and some sales expirence.  My expierence with Linux has only been hobby based so far and mostly with Ubuntu.  I am looking for something entry level.  Any tips or advice would be greatly apprieciated.

Jerry Lindsay