[olug] [Off topic] Resurrecting a washed MP3 player.

Christopher Cashell topher-olug at zyp.org
Thu Sep 10 05:02:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Adam Lassek <adam at doubleprime.net> wrote:
> Nice feature list, but what's the point of Flac support if you only have
> 4Gb? I don't even put lossless music on my 32Gb iPod.

You put it on your collection of easily interchangable 16GB microSD
cards that are supported in the player? ;-)

I've got the clip's bigger brother, the Fuze (basically the same
player, but bigger, heavier, better display, better battery), and I
love it.  I actually rarely play FLAC's directly on the player, mostly
sticking to Ogg Voribis.  However, I rip all my CD's to FLAC, and
sometimes it's handy to be able to grab those if I haven't yet or
don't want to be bothered transcoding the FLAC.

--
Christopher