[olug] [Off topic] Resurrecting a washed MP3 player.

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Wed Sep 9 21:18:06 UTC 2009

The sansa clip is a really good mp3 players.  Get another one.  It is a
typical reference mp3 player when analyzing headphone frequency output.  It
is higher current than most other mp3 players so you get a more full
frequency sound.

I got some here a while back but you can find better deals now elsewhere.
http://shop.froobi.com/SanDisk_c_2912.html

I am told the e2XX v2's have the same audio guts as the clip(so I have been
told).  I like them because they have a microSD slot. The v1's can be
rockboxed but the sound quality sucks compared to the v2 or clips...  I have
4 of them

This is a good place for information.
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/

But like anything else read lots of opinions before deafly forming your own.