[olug] ipod petition

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:30:00 UTC 2009

I loathe iTunes. Amarok works fine with iPods.

That being said, I'm all for more vendors supporting Linux. I'd also
be fine with Apple just working to make iTunes work better under Wine.
But Apple doesn't play nice with others normally. I wonder if Apple
will support Linux more when Google releases Chrome OS.

-- T. J. Brumfield