[olug] Web site consulting work

Adam Haeder adamh at aiminstitute.org
Wed Oct 28 16:46:37 UTC 2009

Hello OLUGers,
We have a client who is looking for a website facelift. They are a small
hospital in Plainview, NE. It's not really in our scope to do one-off web
development like this (especially for a relatively small company), so I
thought I'd throw it out to the list. This
looks like a good opportunity for a web developer to get some work in on
the side.

The web site is: http://www.plainviewhealth.org/
Contact info:
Diane Blair
HR Director
Plainview Health Center, Plainview,  NE
Dianeb at pahsne.com
402-582-4245

Email Diane directly if you are interested. And please no comments about
the existing site, they know it needs a lot of help :)

--
Adam Haeder
Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at aiminstitute.org
www.aiminstitute.org