[olug] more bash scripting fun - with an import lesson in security

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:32:18 UTC 2009

That's why all of my critical gear (I consider home networking to be
critical) have 20 character passwords with a variety of upper/lower
case, numbers, and special characters.  Yeah I know, that means I
usually have to write it down, but if someone is breaking into my
house to get my password, I've got a much larger problem at hand.

So if I see a van parked outside my house for days at a time, I'm
going to assume it is you Dynatron.