[olug] OT: Cell Phone Recommendation

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Sat Oct 3 19:17:58 UTC 2009

My wife and I both have/love our Sprint 8330's too.

Everything works great, we have real keyboards (the final reason I
didn't buy the new iPhones), we can tether our laptops, Sprint's
unlimited mobile to ANY mobile is a great deal, Verizon doesn't work
at our house (in town) at all for some reason, lots of apps, gps good
enough for geo-caching, good coverage, free roaming, free unlimited
texting, nice family plan, camera with zoom, video recording, etc.

If it could do flash I'd be completely happy.

Dan