[olug] Web kiosk

Dave Rowe dave at roweware.com
Wed Nov 25 14:51:56 UTC 2009

You can run multiple X servers on a single box, I believe.  Everything is
just much more explicit in how you tie inputs to displays, etc.  As-in,
explicitly referencing the mouse and keyboard for each display, instead of
depending on HAL or what not to handle it for you.

I'll try to find a link which references this, but I'm fairly sure I've read
about it before.