[olug] funny, true but funny

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 01:33:03 UTC 2009

Mostly it's better because it's less likely to crash... Still not good if you're doing important things, as "less likely" is not as good as "it doesn't crash", but since I'm mostly just gaming with Windows, it works for now.  (But I get good, legit discounts on my Windows purchases).

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.