[olug] [OT] Video Card Recommendation

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:03:40 UTC 2009

you may want to consider dual video cards for dual monitors, otherwise you
are splitting resources on the single card.

i run a bit of a hybrid arrangement on my studio workstation.
2 heads on AGP card, 1 on the PCI card, making 3 side-by-side monitors.

in my experience, when using gnome, weirdness can occur with the nvidia
software configuring different screen resolutions, so i recommend setting
them all at the same resolution.