[olug] funny, true but funny

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:08:38 UTC 2009

When you purchased the PC, were there any terms you had to agree by?
They're easier to hide if you purchase online, but I imagine that a
human representative would skip by them. If there weren't any terms,
then decompile & reverse engineer! You should be able to because you
first booted it with Linux and never encountered an EULA.

I'll be watching from waaaay over here.