[olug] Enterprise Instant Messaging

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:24:59 UTC 2009

Google talk for the most part here, though my company doesn't push the
use of IM for our customers.  We have one company running an in house
Jabber server and another running MIcrosoft's bloated server app. My
dad's company uses the Barracuda IM server and it seems to be pretty
nice.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com