[olug] OT - books

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Thu Nov 5 13:48:19 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 04 November 2009 08:01:18 pm Jay
Swackhamer wrote:
> It seems that I still have boxes of books that I'll never open.
If
> anyone is interested in C/C++/Java, some ITT beginner
coursework, and
> some legal books from someone's Paralegal courses.

It is like watching porno. Before I thought my hand moved (up
in this case). Then I thought, there are C/C++/Java books,
class books, and legal books for business and incorporation
on the shelves. What is one more (or many more) of the same
going to do?

The correct answer is to send this "Thank you for making this
opportunity available" and let the books go to someone who
can actually put them to work.

> If
> you/spouse/someone else you know, may be able to use
them. They are in
> three plastic storage tubs and ready to go. I work
downtown, so I can
> bring them down(well whatever fits in the Mini), but If I do,
I'm not
> taking anything back home. Otherwise, they'll go to the
recycler.