[olug] IP Tables for port forwarding

Christopher Cashell topher-olug at zyp.org
Mon Nov 2 16:36:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Todd Christopher Hamilton
<netarttodd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully used IP tables as a port forwarding mechanism?
> I am currently using a perl app to perform my port forwards but I want
> to be cooler than that.  Can anyone provide some insight?

I use it pretty heavily in multiple different ways.  It's really not
that hard, once you play with it a little and get some good examples
to base your stuff on.

If you describe exactly what you're trying to accomplish, we can most
likely give you some sample rules to get you started.

--
Christopher