[olug] Wireless bridge

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Tue May 26 20:17:58 UTC 2009

Yikes... still no update from me. Once again, sorry everyone... things have
been absolutely Off...The...Wall at work, so after I went home and tinkered
with Shannon's solution for an hour or two, I gave up all hope of getting it
done until things slow down a little, and ran some wire up to the router.
Thanks everyone, for all of your helpfulness and input, and I'll be sure to
keep you in the loop once I decide to take another crack at it.

--
Thanks!
Abraham Serafino