[olug] 802.11n Router recommendations...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Wed May 13 04:06:07 UTC 2009

My new laptop has an 802.11N card and my current AP is ancient (not to
mention flakey)...

Anyone have any recommendations on a wireless router that supports N
(hopefully with multiple antennas -- MIMO).

I know that the OpenWRT supports quite a few 802.11g devices, but are there
any that OpenWRT runs well on that are 11n?

If not, my Dad saw a Linksys 310 at Sams Club for $119 that might fit the
bill...

Dan