[olug] sftp using cURL

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:41:32 UTC 2009

on the ubuntu 9.04 machine....

apt-get remove curl (remove the old curl version)
apt-get remove libcurl3 (remove the old libcurl version)

./configure with the default settings.
make
make install

at first i didn't have sftp, but after removing the old libcurl, it
automatically defaulted to the newly compiled version of
libcurl...strange...but it worked.

--
dynatron digital services
box 191 - 68037