[olug] sftp using cURL

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Sat May 9 16:53:22 UTC 2009

it doesn't list supported protocols, but the inclusions of the openSSL
version suggests to me that it would support encrypted connections (sftp).

i would like to generate a shell script to automate the updating of my
website, but that will be hard for me to do without cURL working properly.

my next step....

You could also try installing the curl.haxx.se pre-compiled version which