[olug] Sixth Sense

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Thu May 7 07:25:35 UTC 2009

It isn't only what the camera picks up from the ambient surroundings it is
what it can pick up insyc with an rgb laser scanner/projector because the
lasers would set a constant as reference to the returned variables.

Another thought what if you took it a step further had 2 laser projectors a
constant apartness with cornea like focal lenses.  Could you time it to
focus the two beams from the scans as to make sprites in 3 dimensions...
make a hologram projector?
Hmmmm maybe better with 3 independent lasers of each different rgb color
focusing on the single point to make the sprite.

Yeah the glasses idea was my first thought, but glasses suck......  I think
anything less than Mr. T neckwear would be better.