[olug] Sixth Sense

Awais Khan frontsidelockslide at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:01:54 UTC 2009

I think this is pretty cool.

Just that, they never said anything about the battery. Is that built in.
What kinda life does it have?

Does it get and store the information it recieves to a cell phone, if so ,
it is just a projector for a cell phone. (with the motion sensors of course)
... so then it is a lot of work just so you dont have to pull out your cell
phone.

I give it lots of cool points. definetly wanna know more about it