[olug] Small old laptop challenge

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:17:04 UTC 2009

Wow, what a torrent of replies.  This Deli Linux looks cool, but how
would I get it installed without a cd drive?

I've got a Linux Unleashed CD from 94 that has an old version of Slack
on it (yes I'm dating myself) that I'm sure I could get loaded, but
honestly Linux wasn't exactly ready for primetime back then.  Maybe I
can get a network card for it and do a network install.

Bill