[olug] Small old laptop challenge

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Mon May 4 15:57:20 UTC 2009

It ran whatever the appropriate version of debian was at the time. We
had one in the office in the mid 90s when it was a current machine and
we ran debian on it. Only issues we had were PCMCIA issues which were
either with softmodems, cardbus cards or general flakiness in the PCMCIA
packages at the time. I remember lots of fiddling and recompiles of the
most recent source for PCMCIA at the time.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless