[olug] "I remember when..."

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Sat May 2 17:59:06 UTC 2009

This brings back memories to me I use to be a Sysop in Hastings
Nebraska.  I still have Wildcat! 4.10 for DOS here somewhere :)  I hear
Syncronet is the cats meow now though when it comes to internet based
boards.  Citadel would be ok but for what? ANOHTER place for us to post
messages?  I would be pro getting come old door games up and running
like LORD, Tradewars ..etc :)