[olug] Community Colo Project

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:45:46 UTC 2009

That's interesting, I didn't know that. We can make an exception for small machines, but we'll need to do it in a way that won't affect racking actual rackmount machines, such as racking rackmount systems at the bottom and racking towers at the top, and meeting in the middle, or however we decide once we know how much room we're working with.