[olug] shell accounts available for olug.org?

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Fri Mar 27 13:41:05 UTC 2009

Ryan -

Sorry we didn't get back to you on your email.  The OLUG officers have
been in discussion on this subject, and we are working on various ideas
to address your request.

Jon L.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Ryan Stille wrote:

> Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:34:52 -0500
> From: Ryan Stille <ryan at cfwebtools.com>
> To: Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
> Subject: [olug] shell accounts available for olug.org?
>
> I know olug.org used to offer shell accounts to its members, I think I
> even had one at one time but that was years ago.  I inquired on the
> Contact Us form on olug.org a few weeks ago but never heard anything
> back - anyone know if this is still available?
>
> It would be handy to have a remote place to run traceroutes, etc.
>
> -Ryan

Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://levania.org/relayer/
VP of Community Development, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/
AnimeSunday.org - http://www.animesunday.org/