[olug] Community Colo Project

Phil Brutsche phil at brutsche.us
Fri Mar 27 04:29:39 UTC 2009

Cheap 871: eBay. Or search the archives to find out who my employer is
and contact them. I got my 871 because one of the ports on the built-in
FE switch went bad, and for low-value stuff like this the sales reps
don't always bother returning it to who they got it from (or it was
removed from service as part of a huge takeout and can't return it).

The defective-but-still-usable stuff doesn't just get thrown away ;)

Cheap 3600: Contact me off-list for details. Be warned it may have
cosmetic defects and/or a bad slot somewhere. The same will also hold
true for the NM cards (3620s and 3640s don't have integrated ethernet).

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at brutsche.us