[olug] shell accounts available for olug.org?

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Thu Mar 26 20:42:59 UTC 2009

I thought about doing the same with my dual quad 16GB ram machine, but I
dont want to maintain it, and I know there is always someone out there
smarter than me that will do something crazy.

I used to use something in TX a while back might have been on a DSL
connection.

For remote trace routes I always look for a looking glass, like Level3 in
Denver.