[olug] Community Colo Project

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Thu Mar 26 19:56:24 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if Cosentry has office space available or not, I would think
that in this day and age, any one would do anything for money though?
They finished their buildout of their own office space recently.
It is at southroads though, and i would think that a shop at south roads
would be cheap.
I wonder if Cosentry would run a 1GbE fiber drop to one of the shops?

Can we have a george foreman grill u think?