[olug] new gig

Mr Scsi mrscsi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:08:49 UTC 2009

I have an co-worker that has a relative who is a manager at a local tech
company who needs a new linux admin asap.

They asked me if I knew any 'linux people', are we really a 'people'....
hmmm. Anyway, here's the posting,
http://careerlink.com/5/9/3/8/po/000001f.htm

**DISCLAIMER**

I know nothing about the company, the managements' style, or the duties
required.
I do not recommend or promote the company or its management.
I do not warranty the position to be fit for consumption or use for any
purpose.

If its a crappy job, don't blame me. I'm just trying to help someone that
may need a new source of income.

Andy