[olug] Server Motherboard Recomendations.

David Walker olug at grax.com
Mon Mar 23 23:39:49 UTC 2009

I have had good experiences with both the Intel server board (used them
with 6 P3 servers) and with the super micro board (used them with 6 2.2
Ghz Celerons)

One of the super micro board may have a fault with it, I haven't had
time to troubleshoot it since I took that server out of service.  None
of the Intel boards had any problems.

Sent from a random Blackberry Smartphone provided by a guy I knocked out
in an alley