[olug] hello, colo

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:43:09 UTC 2009

http://www.binary.net would be an option.  They are Lincoln based.
PowerDNN is out at CoSentry.  Charles Bird works for them and is a
member of Olug.  He may or may not be able to work something out with
you.  (Sorry if that doesn't work for you Charles).  If anyone knows a
contact at Pinpoint DataCenter here in Omaha, they would possibly be
an option.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com