[olug] OT: Used Routers

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:50:28 UTC 2009

I would vote pfSense for your home net.  I doubt you have any
stability issues as I am running 25 down /1.5 up or what one of my
client's does (100Mb). I run my home firewall off of an Intel whitebox
PIII 1ghz with 1Gb of RAM and my client runs a IronSystems built VIA
C7D 1.5Ghz with 2Gb of RAM.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com