[olug] OT: Used Routers

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Sun Mar 15 08:24:56 UTC 2009

Blatant plug: Optimum Data.  Phil B. wont say it 'cause he works there...
but I will cause I dont :) I have done business with these guys for 10+
years and can speak volumes to their reputation, good bunch of guys over
there. If you want a fast turn around on a quote, just shoot them an IM,
they are all on AIM and their screen names are listed on the website.

http://www.optimumdata.com/