[olug] OT

David Walker olug at grax.com
Thu Mar 12 22:45:33 UTC 2009

Sure. I think Perl is a very powerful language but not the greatest on
readability, so normally my frustrations are with finding the existing
code that does the function I am looking for, rather than how to make
Perl do something I want it to do.

Are you aware of a Perl debugger that will break on errors or
breakpoints and allow me to step through the code?