[olug] OT

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Thu Mar 12 22:00:41 UTC 2009

It is funny, I know it. Guys at the office always laugh at me about how much
i dislike that OS. The four letter words, the broken mouse parts, the dented
Dell 2950's(just kidding) but ya really... I try my hardest not to be a jerk
about it or talk about it, but I really dislike windows alot!

I am getting quite the collection of Linux and BSD installs in these
cabinets though.

Curtis: I'll be unvieling my SAN within a week or so, if you want to drop by
for a demo, please do.
First test file is: StarTrek Voyager(all seasons) in a compressed file,
second test will be 700,000 1-25KB text files :D

Charles

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Curtis LaMasters <curtislamasters at gmail.com